The latest and most exciting developments in biased agonism, in silico modelling, allosterism, signalling & trafficking, GPCR structure & mechanism, lead optimisation, preclinical and clinical translation, understanding modes of action and receptor binding kinetics, receptor heterodimerisation, screening methodologies and medicinal chemistry for GPCRs will be presented.
75% NEW Speakers for GPCRs 2012 discussing the next wave of commercially viable GPCR research including:
• Mark Dowling, Research Investigator III, Receptor Biology, Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited, UK
• Stephen Hunt III, Chief Scientific Officer, Anchor Therapeutics, Inc. USA
• Sonia Poli, Head of CNS and Non-Clinical Development, Addex Pharma SA, Switzerland
• Christopher J. Langmead, Head of Pharmacology, Heptares Therapeutics Ltd, UK
• Thomas P. Sakmar, Laboratory of Molecular Biology & Biochemistry, The Rockefeller University, USA
• So Iwata, David Blow Chair of Biophysics, Imperial College London, UK
• Jerome Bernard, Director, EuroscreenFAST Business Unit, Euroscreen S.A. Belgium
• Gayathri Swaminath, Senior Scientist, Amgen, Inc. USA
• Andrew B. Tobin, Department of Cell Physiology and Pharmacology, University of Leicester, UK
• Teresa Bennett, VP Research, Vivia Biotech, Spain
• Christopher A Reynolds, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Essex, UK
• Mark Wheatley, Chair of Biochemical Pharmacology, University of Birmingham, UK
"Exciting congress with many updated presentations"
"Informative and up-to-date overview of broad developments in the field"
Join our linked in group - Drug Discovery Targets and Tools - Here and start networking with the conference attendees before the event!